- Keep your Personal Data confidential
- Inform you about how and why we collect such data
- Outline your rights and our contact information to exercise these rights
It is important to know:
- We will not sell, rent or loan your information to third parties
- We respect your privacy when we contact you concerning various products and services which are made available to you from time to time
- We may have control over who obtains, uses and the circumstances to give out information about you
- You will have access to the information that we hold about you.
Controllers and Processors of Personal Data
WDS Mobile Ltd with a registered office of Suite 2, Richmond House, Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6EZ, United Kingdom, determines the purposes and means of Personal Data for collection and processing.
The processing operations of Personal Data (automated and non-automated), are performed on behalf of WDS Mobile Ltd.
Why we collect Personal Data
- Establish identity
- Perform necessary identity and security verifications
- Process transactions and conduct business
- Deliver products and services
- Provide customer support and services
- Provide ongoing service delivery
- Provide you with information
- Improve products, services and service delivery
- Better understand your needs, interests and suitability for various products and services
- Recommend specific products and services that may meet your needs
- Respond to issues, questions and queries
- Protect you against errors or fraud; and
- Co-operate with law enforcement and legal authorities, where required, to comply with applicable laws and with court orders.
WDS Mobile Ltd collect, use and may disclose personal information only as deemed appropriate in the circumstances. We collect as little information as possible.
Aggregated statistics and information, where the identity of a specific individual cannot be identified, is not Personal Data.
We reserve the right to use aggregated information, which may include the preparation of aggregated user statistics and information summaries to improve efficiencies, more effectively describe WDS Mobile Ltd’s product and service offerings, and assist in the marketing of our products and services.
Aggregated statistics and information will not contain Personal Data.
The type of Personal Data we may collect
WDS Mobile Ltd collects various types of Personal Data. During the course of using our Web Site, interacting or doing business with us (including the receipt of products and services) you may be asked to provide us with:
- Geographic (physical) addresses
- Demographic information
- E-mail addresses
- Phone numbers or other contact information
- Names (first, and last or whatever the family identifying name is)
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Transaction history
- Web site usage preferences
- Feedback regarding business, services, web site and public relations
- Source IP addresses
- Times and dates of access to Web site servers
- Personal preferences
- Product and service preferences
- Browsers types and configurations and Miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information
Certain forms of information and identification, such as government issued or private sector issued licenses, permits, certificates, cards, driver licenses, social insurance/security number, passports, insurance cards, voucher numbers, and more besides, are voluntary.
It is your decision whether you want to provide this, or other suitable identification, subject to any legal requirements.
How do we collect Personal Data?
WDS Mobile Ltd will only collect Personal Data that you have provided (voluntarily or agreed) to us. We will not collect any Personal Data without advising you why and how that Personal Data is being collected and how such Personal Data will be used or disclosed. WDS Mobile Ltd may collect Personal Data through a variety of means:
- Using our Web Site
- Using our services
- In the course of communications with us (face-to-face, by e-mail, by phone, mail or otherwise) and in the course of feedback with us regarding our business, services, website and publications
- When registering with us for services, accounts or for the download of our software
- Customer, membership, recipient, or service lists that have been lawfully acquired from third parties
- Through the completion of manual or electronic forms
- Web beacons – Web beacons are small, graphic images that allow a website operator to collect certain information and monitor user activity on its website. A web beacon is a very small pixel which is invisible to the user. We use web beacons to collect information that is not of a personal nature
- Clickstreaming – Clickstreaming is a technology that allows a website operator to track the paths that surfers take as they access a website and look at the site’s pages, and as they use links to other sites. We collect such information from visitors to our Web Site; and
- Website traffic information, which is monitored and analyzed in order to determine which products, services or features may be of interest to visitors, so we may improve our website, products, services, features or other offerings.
In addition, we may review and analyze your use of products and services, to help serve you better, and to bring other beneficial products and services to your attention. We also collect and analyze information from other sources for the same purposes.
How we may disclose Personal Information
WDS Mobile Ltd does not sell any Personal Data it collects to third parties. We may share Personal Data with affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors and agents in the course of providing you with our business services, support, or the fulfilment or delivery of products or services.
We may disclose Personal Data if it is required to do so:
- To comply with any legal process served on us
- Maintain, uphold or protect our rights or property
- Protect and ensure the personal safety of the public or other of our clients
- Protect against criminal or quasi-criminal activities
- Detect, prevent, investigate allegations of, or address, misrepresentation or fraud.
WDS Mobile Ltd reserves the right that in the event of a bankruptcy filing, mergers with third parties, acquisition by third parties, sale of assets, or any other transfer of our relevant assets to a third party, that we shall be entitled to share the Personal Data provided by you to the third party.
Retention and Disposal
WDS Mobile Ltd keeps information only for so long as it is needed for the efficient and effective delivery or fulfilment of the software, products, or services. We will either destroy or remove information when it is no longer needed.
Security and Storage
WDS Mobile Ltd endeavours to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its and Processor’s offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Data. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Data.
We keep Personal Data collected about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Personal Data. Personnel of ours who have access to Personal Data receive training regarding privacy protection.
Our security specialists build security by design and by default into our computer systems. The aim is to protect information at all times, when it is stored in data files or handled by our employees. WDS Mobile Ltd’s systems are also designed to protect information when it is transmitted, for example, between our data processing facilities and corporate offices.
Personal Information may be stored or processed in any jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By supplying us with Personal Data, you consent to any transfer of this information to other jurisdictions (including countries which have not been assessed for adequacy of privacy laws).
WDS Mobile Ltd does, and shall continue to use, industry-standard technology to maintain the security of Personal Data, and for our connections to the internet. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or any for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.
It has been communicated to them to refrain from making any independent or unauthorized use of any Personal Data. We do not and cannot guarantee the actions, conduct or standards of any such parties.
WDS Mobile Ltd shall not be responsible for any claims, damages, costs or losses whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to third-party connections to or through the use of the Internet.
WDS Mobile Ltd shall not be responsible for events beyond our direct control, and therefore will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the uses or releases of Personal Data.
Data Subjects’ Rights
You are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data and to be informed of their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy, or request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified.
You have the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases to processing of the data.
WDS Mobile Ltd is committed to protecting the safety of children. We will not knowingly request or use Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen without parental consent. If we receive actual knowledge, not knowingly or intentionally collecting any Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen, we will take steps to have such Personal Data eliminated.
Our Web Site is not to be used by anyone under the age of eighteen. Persons under the age of eighteen are not authorized to use our Web Site and are directed to immediately discontinue use of it.
In most cases you will be asked to specifically express consent for the collection and processing of Personal Data by WDS Mobile Ltd in accordance with this Policy Privacy. You will not be obliged to provide such consent.
If you do not consent, you must immediately discontinue use of our Web Site and refrain from further use.
Governing Law and Venue
Where the processing of Personal Data is performed in the context of the activities of the Controller and/or Processor established in European Union. This processing may be subject to EU Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable privacy laws on the protection of you with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and to the relevant EU member country national law before the competent local court.
WDS Mobile Ltd’s website and services are hosted and administered in multiple locations including the United Kingdom, the European Union, United States of America, Canada and South Africa.
We will disclose Personal Data without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our company, associates, or property (including this website), or to others.